Friday, August 04, 2006

Freedom Is...Brandon Bays

Ten out of Ten AND HALLELULIA! I want to sing the praises for mind-body self-help author Brandon Bays and her new book Freedom Is... which I have been soaking up today.
In my previous post I went into detail about how the Journey can save/change your life at cellular level. Also on my website www.healingfeelingsinminutes.com you will see a special page with pics of me and Brandon under the section entitled The Journey.

I recently was called on to give a talk on The Journey and we gave away a free copy of Brandon's book at the talk. I had not bought it yet - but Grace guided me to revisit my journey over the past 6 years since I first picked up that blue and gold book called The Journey and read about her incredible story of tapping into FORGIVENESS and a step-by-step process to heal the football size tumour that had grown in her uterus while she was living an exemplary life working for Anthony Robbins.

In praying for guidance as to the emotional-memory associated with the tumour, Brandon accessed a self-help tool that has since changed the lives of thousands world-wide, resulting in "miraculous" healings both physical and mental and emotional... depression, anger, powerlessness... pain, cancer, eczma, all kinds of dis-ease - the Journey truly changes lives at soul or cellular level.

After ten years of travelling, teaching and catapulting the Journey work to thousands worldwide, Brandon describes in Freedom Is... many of the truths I learned from her first-hand as her publicist and business partner launching The Journey and workshops in South Africa. I worked and travelled with her... even lived for six months in her personal meditation room in the UK at her invitation to continue as her PR in London...the work I began for her in SA.

The intent was to accompany her to the USA - but 9-11 changed all that and so all I can say now, looking back is THANK YOU Brandon and her husband and business partner, KEVIN. For your belief in me... for the generosity that outshone anything I had ever known in my life.
For the blessing of grace you transmitted to me during my time with you and The Journey.

I am gob-smacked to realise so much of the teaching is alive and part of how I get to be in such joy in my own life and yes, mostly, I say with all humility, I live the truths she taught me by example... almost every day of my life.

She truly is a great example of someone living in the light of love and grace and I am so grateful for her high standards and uncompromising stance on how things had to be done in the light of NOW and TRUTH.

Above all, I want to say to all of you reading this... always take that first step
a) to pray for guidance no matter how bleak your life looks.
b) to just follow the tiniest steps you are shown even if you feel you are almost going ahead blindly.

Sometimes it is in the darkest moment that you GIVE UP the thoughts and beliefs that are the mainstay of your life - ha ha actually what is keeping you stuck - and in that free falling into even greater darkness the arms of Grace reach out and embrace you... That happened to me. I actually got down on my hands and knees in a chapel and told God to "take me home... to allow me to die - or find something worthwhile to do to make a difference in the world... and save my own life and reason for being on the earth."

You see at the time in October 1999, after a fire had flattened most of my home and taken our beloved border collie Sparky, my heart cracked in two. I was fat, flat broke and finished. My 25-year marriage which had always been a co-dependent struggle of oil-and-water personalities, began to crumble irrevocably and my then-husband and I separated with more relief than angst. But because we parted emotionally and financially bankrupt... I had no choice but to face a bleak future almost 50 and FINISHED.

And then along came Brandon Bays as I picked up her book The Journey in a bookshop...my guiding angels whispered for me to invite her to SA and offer to organise her publicity... and as I took the steps, one at a time, enough light was put ahead of me in the headlights of my inspiration to get it done - only the wings of Grace could have made possible what today is one of the biggest success stories in the mind-body-healing field in my country... and perhaps, in some real way, the growth of healing worldwide. Visit the Journey website at www.thejourney.com

No comments: