Thursday, November 30, 2006

FREE TALK Joburg Tuesday Dec 13 at 6pm

You are invited to a Free Talk by Caryl Rose Morgan entitled: Getting On Track with Your Life Purpose with... Breakfree,Yes!
When:
Tuesday December 13 at 6-8pm
Where:
305 Long Ave, Ferndale, Randburg

In this talk I will explain the outline of the weekend workshop described in the previous post. Let me sum it up by sharing with you my Mission Statement...

My Mission or Life Purpose is to help people like you "Breakfree,Yes!" from stuck feelings, patterns, beliefs and cell memories holding you back from your goals, dreams, success, self-worth and wellbeing.The result, proven by hundreds of my clients, is to re-ignite your Passion, Power and Purpose with freedom to experience joy, love, health, money, success in all areas of your life.

My passion is transforming and inspiring via writing, speaking and teaching. So I love to share with love and gratitude the benefit of my years of amazing Grace meeting, promoting and training with with some of the world's top self-help healing experts.

WHY SHOULD YOUR LIFE BE RUINED, BLOCKED, CONTAMINATED OR HELD-BACK NOW because of trauma or abusive treatment by toxic caregivers or influences in the past?

The alternative you face by keeping this pain shut down inside is that feelings buried alive never die and can result in increasing problems in your life - physical or emotional. So join me to get back on track with your Life Purpose!

No comments: