Friday, June 08, 2007

Dancing and Committed

I'm dancing on my toes - swinging from the chandelier as I pack a tiny suitcase - travelling light is my motto - for my mid-life Adventures in the UK.
Saturday June 9. Just a few more hours before I am happily settled - imagine this - with an angel sitting in the empty seat next to me - and the comfy seat with plenty of leg-room- on my British Airways flight to London. Yay!
Thanks to all my friends who have supported me in so many wonderful ways so far. Especially I am thinking of Dilana Howell, my Going4Gold champion and mirror in Outrageously, Courageously, Tenaciously encouraging each other to Take Action on the Vision within. It is time...Dilana...it is time. We are winners darling - crack open the champagne, NOW.
As I go for gold in the UK, you keep the torch alight in SA - have a wonderful time with Mike Dooley from The Secret as you tour the country in sell-out workshops and talks, darling!

Thanks Magda for your good wishes; Rose my dear Jin Shin Jyutsu Angel; and Birgit - my fellow Laughter/EFT Angel. Your good luck and loving phone calls are the wind beneath my wings.

Leila was bubbling over with news when we said our fond farewells. She is my wonderful Breakfree protege of a few weeks ago, shimmering with delight and joy about how her life has changed since she met me - thanks for the going away present of the CDs of our EFT and Laughter Yoga radio shows we did this past month on Voice of The Cape.
Thanks a million Carolyn Hoffman - you me a most amazing deep tissue massage as a gift to shift this cold that developed the past few days... Sorted! Thanks Sha my sister for showing her support in a meaningful way. And Hilton who has been a special friend for years now, has confirmed in a Tarot reading that All is Well as I set off as The Fool to love, money and success!

Sylvia, who was the first friend to "pre-buy" my book - has lent me a cell phone for the UK and her suitcase - wow! Thank you. Corrie who walked the Camino last year, gave me a coaching session with her "on credit" and a beautiful saying to repeat in any challenge - and we know there will be!
LET IT GO...
LET HAPPEN...
LET YOUR HEART NOT BE TROUBLED

Okay, because of my training in NLP and the power of words... Corrie - I'm changing that last line... to

LET YOUR HEART BE STILL

Lorian my darling daughter who is taking me to the airport tomorrow, has been kind, caring and supportive. If ever Grace has been good to me it's blessing me with a daughter like her. She is the one through all my ups and downs who believes in me... "You mum are the outsider Sea Biscuit (from the movie about the horse) I'm betting on..."
Lorian has been an animal lover and besotted about horses all her life - so that is a perfect way of me knowing that she sees my gold. It makes me want to cry with love to have the connection.

Marc, my final Breakfree client who I had the privilege of working with - twice recently - has ended up backing up my computer and championing me and my trip as well.

A part of me believed I was going "on sabbatical" from my EFT/Journey coaching work but suprise suprise... I already have a request to do my work in London - starting the first day of my arrival with someone who still treasures the results she got during her Journey process with me - seven years ago! And then a second person asked last night. Hey Universe - I hear you - I am always ready to serve with love in my heart!

Finally I want to acknowledge myself for taking MASSIVE ACTION in the direction of my dreams. All I can say is all the thinking and dreaming and visualizing and journalling has to reach the point where you MAKE A DECISION and then take ACTION.
Just like Anthony Robbins says:Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision.

But it is this quote that I most remember as I write reflect on this stage of my journey:

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, the providence moves too. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way.”
W.H. Murray from The Scottish Himalayan Expedition

So I return to my packing with renewed gratitude swirling in my heart and a sparkling sense of my committment. And a song in my heart for two special people who are welcoming me on Sunday to their home Bruce and Adele Muzik. My heart is overflowing - go check out Bruce's most amazing work at www.designer-life.com His stunning one-day Designer Life workshop is the catalyst of my trip and I am going to give him a glowing testimonial on the site. Soon. In London...

No comments: