Thursday, January 25, 2007

You too can BREAKFREE ™ with EFT

BREAKFREE ™ with EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUES (EFT)
“The fastest growing meridian therapy in the world today.”

Proven 80% effective for *fears * stress *phobias *cravings & addictions * smoking * overweight caused by emotional overeating *beliefs around money and love that keep you stuck *self-sabotage/low self-esteem

ONE-DAY EFT WORKSHOP with CARYL ROSE MORGAN
Trained under the auspices of AAMT, The Association for Advancement of Meridian Therapies (UK)

I highly recommend Caryl’s EFT Workshop. She is an intuitive, insightful, non-intrusive facilitator who makes a space of SAFETY AND TRUST. Because of this I personally released many trapped emotions which I’d buried since childhood. EFT speeds up the releasing process. It is simple to learn yet profoundly effective.” Marcia Kay, Psychiatric Nurse & Clinical Social Worker, Dec 2006.

Cape Town February 24, 10am to 5pm
Venue, Body Help Centre, 26 Wellington Road, Wynberg
Full Training Manual plus optional extra
14 EFT video CDs by Gary Craig
R450,00 – tea/coffee provided.

BOOK NOW 021 797-6661 or 083 444 88 18 email: eft@siriuspr.net
www.healingfeelingsinminutes.com

“One telephone consultation plus the EFT workshop with Caryl completely changed my life and freed me from procrastination and failure to take action and succeed in business. Sad to think this had held me back for almost 50 years and can be pinpointed to an exact memory and belief set up in childhood. I feel energised and leaping ahead with work. PS. I have already used EFT successfully to help my wife release her fears about driving.
Tuan Pickard, Entrepreneur, PE. Dec 2006

Golden Praise for EFT in SA
SAFM Radio Producer, Hazel Makuzeni, Now I can really speak up for myself! I had a complete empowering AHA life shift doing EFT with Caryl before going on air, freed from a memory going back to age 12.
Elretha Louw, You/Huisgenoot magazine, EFT for her chocolate craving,
“A day later I still have no desire for chocolate. And if I want to overcome my
craving again I know how to knock it on the head.”
Clinical Psychologist, “I used EFT to great effect with a client traumatised by rape.”
Medical doctor, “Using EFT a lot in my practice, had quite a breakthrough today!”
Weight Loss, “I had tried every diet under the sun and nothing helped. Then I saw EFT in You magazine and after just one session with Caryl, I lost 5kg in two weeks.

Disclaimer While many EFT Practitioners report an 80% success rate with helping shift phobias, fears, pain and disempowering beliefs and patterns, EFT is still in its experimental stages and results can never be guaranteed.

No comments: