Thursday, January 11, 2007

Radio show re EFT workshops

I'm excited to be on a national South African radio show Otherwise at 1pm today with Nancy Richards. We have set it up that I first do a live EFT session with her producer Hazel (in private) and then we go on air and discuss how it felt for a newbie who knew nothing about it before!
Of course I have had to do some tapping on myself to prepare myself! Above all I intend to speak slowly, say three key things.

I want to share my enthusiasm about the way EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) are changing the lives of my clients in one2 one sessions and in my Breakfree,Yes workshops.
I will announce that I have a Free Talk on Friday January 19th at 7pm before my upcoming workshop in Johannesburg January 20/21 and also that I will be going to Durban January 26 (Free Talk 7pm) = Jan 27 and 28th.
I had scheduled a weekend workshop in Capetown Jan 13/14 but another radio station mentioned having me on air Saturday so I may postpone it - just run a one-day EFT Day on Sunday 14th.

No comments: